Friday, February 5, 2010

Cop Out ( Red Band Trailer)

When I first saw a trailer for Cop Out it was still being called " A Couple of Dicks" and to be perfectly honest I was not at all impressed. It looked like a mediocre comedy that maybe I would go see if I was bored on a Sunday. That all changed after I saw the most recent red band trailer for it. (For those who don't know a red band trailer is a trailer that is uncensored) This movie went from looking mediocre to looking nothing short of hilarious. Tracy Morgan seems to be just as crazy and funny as he is in 30 Rock. Bruce Willis seems to be pretty funny as well, and there appears to be a large part for Sean William Scott which also appears to be as funny as the rest. So, as of now I am excited for the movie to come out Feb. 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment